Are you a result driven React Native Developer/Lead who is eager to lead from the front and has a passion for building scalable solutions in mobile application and a hunger to learn about new technologies? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to work in a collaborative environment that fosters growth and innovation!
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Develop and maintain mobile applications using React Native, ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
- Participate in the entire mobile application development lifecycle, from concept to deployment.
- Conducting code reviews and providing constructive feedback to ensure code quality.
- Optimizing mobile applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Improve development processes and workflows to enhance productivity and efficiency.
Requirements & Skills:
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be self-motivated, detail-oriented & responsible team player.
- Proficient in React Native development
- Experience with RESTful APIs and integrating them into mobile applications.
- Knowledge of mobile app development tools, such as Xcode and Android Studio
- Understanding of mobile UI/UX principles and ability to translate design specifications into functional mobile applications.
- Experience using Typescript, Ionic, Cordova, Node, and MongoDB.