We are looking for a Team Lead in Automation Testing who is result oriented, believes in leading from the front and always willing to go the extra mile.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A/Any Graduate
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Skills & Responsibilities
- 7 to 8 years of experience in Software Testing
- Must have experience in Mobile apps testing (Manual & Automation)
- Design, Implement, execute and maintain an automation framework based on business requirements.
- Must have minimum 4 years of experience in Selenium Testing with Java
- Must have Performance testing experience using JMeter or any other open source tool
- Identify errors in software functionality, performance bottlenecks, erroneous data sets and create thorough analysis reports.
- Coordinate testing with PM, Development and QA team members using agile practices.
- Implement a continuous integration platform which focuses on technical artifact organization, integration testing, and scripted deployments.
- Develop and organize scripts, tools, documentation, and data test sets in a version control system.
- Troubleshoot issues that team members are having with various tools and support systems.
- Work with multiple project teams to understand their specific needs, priorities, and procedures.
- Experience with modern IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology concepts and hands-on practice.
- Experience with distributed source control systems, such as Subversion and Git.
- Experience with implementing and maintain automation framework and test tools
- Knowledge of industry standard automation tools including open source and enterprise options
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal