We are looking for an UI/UX Designer who is result-oriented, believes in leading from the front and always willing to go the extra mile. Has strong knowledge building scalable solutions and eager to learn about new technologies.
Education Qualification: Any Graduate Experience: 2 to 4 Years Salary: As Per Industry Standards Employment Type: Full-Time Job Location: Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the product interface design, creative work, and marketing design work.
- Test the beauty of the interface and the feasibility of the product by users.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Excellent knowledge in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Work closely with developers, product owners, and copywriters to ensure consistent and seamless user experience.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Nice to have:
- Adobe After effects knowledge.