We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who is result-oriented, believes in leading from the front, and always willing to go the extra mile. Must have strong knowledge and experience of a minimum of 10 years.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A/Any Graduate
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Skills & Responsibilities
- Manage full SDLC projects
- Experience in handling mobile app development projects is a must. Ability to lead multiple projects (8-10 projects).
- Clearly define Goals, Objectives, Deliverables, Strategies and Priorities, Level of Effort, Resources, and projected Project cost and create Plans to implement them.
- Create, Update, Manage, Report key Metrics & Plans, Reports regularly
- All changes to project requirements and deliverables should be monitor and control
- Strong on Processes with the ability to refine/tune as per the Clients Processes
- Serve as primary POC for Client, engage with the client understanding Clients Culture, People, and Processes
- Coach and mentor Team members on Technology, Client business, Processes and Expectations
- Create a positive, collaborative office working environment for the team
- Self-Learner to stay abreast of technological advancements within the domain
- Capture and creation of lessons learned reports for all projects.
- Well versed in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Expertise in design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems, mobile technologies, and analytics
- Android and iOS performed deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry-standard environments.
- Involvement in supervising team members
- An absolute understanding of OOPs, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Sharp analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies and experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions