We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross platform devices. Just like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be building and shipping robust apps.
- You will be writing readable and clear code that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and backend developers, to define, design, and ship new features.
- Implement UI designs and ensure the application's responsiveness across different devices and screen sizes.
- Identify and fix bugs and performance issues.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality standards.
- Optimize application performance and memory usage for a better user experience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and meeting project deadlines.
Requirements & Skills:
- UG or PG - BTech/BE/MBA/MTech
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be self-motivated, detail-oriented & responsible team player.
- Strong experience in developing mobile applications using the Flutter framework.
- Experience in Android Studio (JAVA/KOTLIN)
- Understanding of mobile app development concepts, including UI/UX, responsive design, backend technologies/languages and performance optimization.
- Knowledge / Experience of mobile app architecture patterns, RESTful APIs & version control tools
- Experience with other mobile app development frameworks like React Native or Native Script. Etc.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks. E.g., Flutter Testing Framework
- Should have a working knowledge of APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) and third-party libraries.
- Should have proficiency in Dart programming language.
- Understanding of Firebase services is must.
- Ensure that mobile applications function flawlessly across multiple platforms, including iOS and Android