Our 170+ team of programmers, solution architects, business analysts, and designers are building, designing, and launching the world’s most popular and biggest mobile and digital platforms. Led by our strong management team of IT & Digital veterans, we are passionate to set new benchmarks, breach our own records and deliver something which astonishes the world.
With our winning team, you will be creating history.
As an Android app developer with our team, you will participate in the full development life cycle, which will include development, release, implementation support, and maintenance activities. You should be passionate about programming and problem-solving skills, and willing to go outside your comfort zone to deliver the results.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Skills and Responsibilities -
- Strong experience of 2 to 5 years in Android & Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Core Java concepts
- MVVM and MVP design pattern
- Proficient in Material design
- Expert in Android Architectural components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room DB, Lifecycle Owner)
- Memory management, Android Studio, REST, Google location services, FCM, Retrofit, and Dagger for dependency injection
- Strong hand in XML with multiple screen resolution support
Nice to have -
- React Native, Unity 3d
- Third-party library integration like Picasso, Stetho, etc
- Code optimization
- Background Data syncing
- Custom drawable