Techahead uses agile methodology for application development.
This means, you can:
Typically a project will involve the following steps:
1. Ideation : This is the starting point for any project. You have a picture of the final product in mind-in terms of functionality and how it looks. Techahead will work with you to make this picture concrete and to set the priorities right. By the end of this phase, most of your doubts related to what can be achieved or what should be achieved are resolved. The final deliverable is an SOW detailing the scope and nature of the project. Key Deliverables: SOW
2. Design The design phase kicks-off when you approve the SOW. At this stage, you will get the interface designs, wireframes of the screens and a sense of how the mobile application will look on the device. After your approval, the project moves into the development phase. Key Deliverables: UI design, Wireframes
3. Development The actual code development is an iterative process with as many runs as required and agreed within the scope of the project. Techahead teams leaves no stone unturned to create a robust and scalable code for your application. The project moves to the next phase when you approve the working prototype. Key Deliverables: Working prototype
4. Testing & Deployment There are three levels of testing used by Techahead: Internal Testing, User Testing, and Random Testing. The application is tested thoroughly in a multi-tier QA process on the target platform even before sharing the first draft with you. This is followed by testing at the client/user level and finally, a randomly selected stakeholder performs a dip-stick check of the final product before release. Key Deliverables: Test reports, ready-to-deploy application
5. Release and post production support This is essentially about enabling you to smoothly release your mobile application to the target market. Last minute tweaks and revisions are accommodated to achieve a maximum impact. Techahead supports you in formulating and executing a winning distribution strategy at this stage. Key Deliverables: Released product
6. Project Closure Every closure for Techahead is a new beginning. Feedback and learning is documented for future work and pleasantries are exchanged till the time we meet again. Key Deliverables: Compilation of project learning Have an idea? Let’s create some magic together!